Well-Spring, A Life Plan Community is now the only such retirement community in this area to offer its very own in-house, full-fledged home care service. This means that residents of Well-Spring have exclusive access to a home care service not available to anyone else!
Home Care From Well-Spring Solutions — our sister organization — supports residents who may need just a little extra help to maximize their independence, whether around Well-Spring or out and about.
By locating at the Life Plan Community and focusing on the needs of its residents, Home Care From Well-Spring Solutions is readily available for in-person communication and service — and more convenient than ever for our residents!
Even though they live at the Life Plan Community, residents sometimes might need just a little additional assistance. Perhaps it’s during recovery from a medical procedure or ongoing support with simple day-to-day activities and chores – an extra hand to help maintain as much independence as possible.
Our compassionate, dedicated caregivers – led by Registered Nurse managers – can help you make the most of what your home at Well•Spring has to offer: Helping you attend programming in our Virginia Somerville Sutton Theatre…accompanying you to the art studio, dog park or raised-bed garden…providing extra support in safely using the Aquatic & Fitness Center… taking a simple stroll around the property or just enjoying one
of Well•Spring’s beautiful outdoor patios – all while knowing you have someone with you for safety and assistance if needed.
Ways We Can Be Supportive
- Bathing, dressing and grooming
- Meal preparation and help with eating
- Pet care
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Transferring in and out of seating
- Assisting with wake-up and tuck-in
- Transporting to and from appointments and meetings
- Assisting with exercise and therapy
- Stimulating mental awareness
- Assisting with shopping and errands
- Doing laundry
- Participating in hobbies and games
- Planning visits, outings and trips
- Assisting with correspondence
- Helping with reading
- Providing companionship and conversation
Did You Know?
The best way to ensure your safety or the safety of your loved one is to make sure your care is provided by a Home Care Agency that is licensed and in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations, such as:
- The establishment and adherence to board-approved policies and procedures;
- Providing every client with a thorough assessment and unique Plan of Care developed by licensed Registered Nurses;
- Establishing supervision and oversight of your care by licensed Registered Nurses – reviewed and updated at least every 90 days;
- Thoroughly screening all caregivers and providing them in-depth orientation, competency verification, and ongoing training and support;
- Ensuring that caregivers only assist clients within their approved scope of services based on their level of training and certifications;
- Being licensed, bonded and insured, which denotes the agency is following state regulations about safe and proper care, protects you against an instance such as breakage or loss of property and frees you of liability if a caretaker is injured while assisting you.
You can have confidence in Home Care from Well•Spring Solutions – because our agency operates by all these important checks and balances to best ensure your professional and safe care!
Well-Spring residents or family members who want to learn more about Well-Spring’s Home Care services should contact Kate Mooney, Director of Home Care, at (336) 545-5446 or email KMooney@well-spring.org.