Why Work at Well-Spring?
At Well-Spring, A Life Plan Community, our team is a determining factor in the quality of our senior living community. In addition to maintaining 369 residences and healthcare rooms, our services include healthcare, dining, housekeeping, interior and exterior maintenance, grounds, security, transportation, activities and administration. We employ approximately 300 full-time or part-time positions and offer a number of employment opportunities. Our team is key to fostering a cheerful, encouraging environment for our residents while maintaining a focus on customer service.
Our Greensboro life plan community is committed to providing our team members with the education, tools and support that they need to be the best in their field. Personal and professional growth is encouraged by providing tuition assistance, flexible scheduling and promotion opportunities from within.
Read our team members’ Code of Conduct — CLICK HERE.
Great Benefits. Great Work Environment.
Our team members participate in decision-making and are recognized as an important part of delivering our mission. They also receive these benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Basic Group Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Holiday premium pay
- Paid time off
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- Retirement savings 403(b)
- Retirement plan
- Direct deposit
- Employee cafeteria with hot meals for only $2
- In-service education
- Shift differentials
- Year-end resident appreciation fund
- Discounts on cell phone service and two local gyms
- On-site health clinic
- More than 15 employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Access to fitness center and woodworking shop
- Optional membership in a credit union
- Bonuses for successful recruitment referrals
- And much more!
Click on available jobs to learn more and apply.