John W. Red, Jr. Center for Assisted Living: Premier Care
The John W. Red, Jr. Center for Assisted Living is an ideal residence for seniors who are able to live independently but need assistance with daily tasks. Well-Spring makes healthcare, maintenance and supportive services readily available to our Assisted Living residents, for those who need assistance in managing aspects of daily living but do not need skilled nursing care.
Our Assisted Living center offers one-bedroom apartments with a living room, small kitchenette, breakfast nook and private bath. These apartments come unfurnished in order to provide the opportunity for residents to make the space completely their own. Two respite care apartments are also located in the Assisted Living center.
Come and See All of Our Improvements too!
For more information on limited, direct admission to Assisted Living,
please call Erin at (336) 545-5417.
Want Julie to contact you? Fill out the form below:
Assisted Living Tailored to the Individual
- Daily assistance as needed with tasks such as bathing, dressing and medication management for an all-inclusive monthly fee
- A geriatric nurse practitioner and a geriatric physician who conduct regularly scheduled office hours on site
- Licensed nursing staff on duty 24 hours a day
- On-site clinic offering health screenings, services and consultations
- Emergency call system and security provided 24 hours a day
- Short-term transitional care and access to the skilled nursing facility on a space-available basis
- On-site rehabilitation center offering speech, physical and occupational therapy
Apartment Living With Lots to Offer
Lifestyle services and amenities include:
- Three resident-selected meals daily serviced by our wait staff in our elegant dining room overlooking a landscaped courtyard
- Cable television, private mailboxes and utilities are included (personal telephone service is available but not included)
- Housekeeping services, including laundry
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping and more
- Various resident activities promoting social, recreational, educational and spiritual growth
- Individualized fitness with a wellness director
- Common areas such as an auditorium, activity rooms, lounges with full kitchens, living room and dining room
- On-site barber and beauty salon with available manicures, pedicures and massages
- Back-up generator provides uninterrupted power for lighting, heating and air conditioning
Private 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath with Kitchenette