Well-Spring: A Welcoming, Active Community
Well-Spring, A Life Plan Community, a member of The Well-Spring Group, is a nonprofit organization with a mission to provide aging-adult services that create an experience that exceeds the needs of an evolving and diverse population of older adults. We are proud to be the only Greensboro, NC LifeCare retirement community, and surrounding neighbors, our residents and their families will attest to the fact that Well-Spring is a wonderful place to spend your retirement years.
Started in 1993 by a coalition of nine local churches with a vision to establish a community with services and amenities that are second to none, Well-Spring offers an independent, satisfying lifestyle.
Living Our Core Values Every Day
There are numerous services, amenities and resident activities to choose from in addition to a beautiful living environment and a variety of senior residences. To offer a sense of security, our dedicated staff is always there to provide comprehensive healthcare services if needed. Everything we do is aimed at fulfilling our core values:
- The continuing physical, mental and spiritual care, well-being and happiness of our residents
- Developing, obtaining and retaining effective and efficient personnel and employees
- Providing unsurpassed customer service and value
- Being fiscally responsible and knowledgeable of industry best practices
- Integrity, ethical conduct, and open and honest communications
- Welcoming, encouraging and honoring diversity
- Being good citizens, community leaders and advocates for the needs of older adults
Recognized Nationally & Accredited by CARF/CCAC
Well-Spring is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities/Continuing Care Accreditation Commission (CARF/CCAC), placing us among an elite group of life plan communities, as fewer than 350 senior living facilities across the nation have obtained this accreditation level. In addition to accreditation, Well-Spring has received many awards, including the Pathways to Greatness Award from Clifton Larson Allen and LeadingAge in 2009. This award is given to just one organization in the United States each year.
Furthermore, Well-Spring was the first recipient of the North Carolina New Organizational Vision Award (NC NOVA), which is a special licensure designation awarded to nursing homes, adult care homes and home care agencies that meet voluntary higher standards for workplace culture.